shabby

Monday, March 31, 2014

I have two heartbeats right now

One would be of course my own beating heart and the other would be from my tiny little baby!!! My ultrasound was moved up from Friday to today since he wanted to see what was going on with the bleeding. I was so happy to see a little flickering heartbeat it was still to early to hear but there it was clearly visible and we were able to see the actual fetus this time too crazy how much changes in only three days! Sadly the subchorionic hematoma is still there its pretty damn scary looking it looks so big next to the little sac but they said it was measuring small im just so early that it looks huge in comparison. I can only hope my body heals and fixes this problem I have read a lot of stories and most have great outcomes of course there are bad ones out there but you can find bad stories for normal pregnancies too. I am just going to take it day by day and be thankful for everyday that we make it I am just so happy to see that little heart beating I couldnt believe it we want this little baby so much I hope and pray for the best outcome we just dont know I dont have another appointment for two whole weeks which is going to really suck im just going to take it easy and try to stay as positive as possible. Of course it would be like this for us ya know the whole three years of trying Two IUI's and Two fresh IVF cycles were not enough hardship to finally make it this far we have to have all this added stress but thats okay we made it this far which is farther then ever so for that im happy. Please keep growing and please body heal this so we can take this little baby home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment