shabby

Sunday, March 30, 2014

First ultrasound

Let me tell you I was scared to death the entire time. It was so nerve racking not knowing if I had miscarried or if it was an ectopic pregnancy I was having pain on one side so I really was nervous that is what was happening. I spotted again not too much but finally I have some answers as to what is going on. I went to the doctors this past Friday and had an ultrasound done. I was surprised they had my screen on and just let me see everything right away. Well first thing I seen was a beautiful gestational sac right where is was supposed to be and inside it was a little yolk sac I couldn't believe it I just felt so much relief at once. Now I also got an explanation where the bleeding is coming from. We found a subchorionic hemorrhage. Its actually really common especially with IVF patients because our linings are extra think with all the hormones we are on. They said it looked like it was from implantation and it was not that big there seems to be two little tiny circles on the ultrasound you can see but they do look like they are fading I hope it all turns out okay and things just get better. It makes this whole thing so stressful but I have been staying calm and just going with whatever happens I am trusting my body to heal this. I cant wait for our next ultrasound this Friday we should be seeing a heartbeat I hope so!!!!! I am feeling really good still I have gotten pretty hungry though feels like I am always starving my metabolism is really fast as it was so I think im going to be in trouble lol. Its crazy to think tomorrow I will six weeks it just blows me away to think I have had a baby in me for one whole month already I am so grateful for this. Every single day we make it is just a miracle in itself I just truly hope and pray my body will fix the shc and things will progress smoothly. For now some pictures that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment