shabby

Monday, March 3, 2014

Egg retrieval!

I am still feeling a little off and not back to normal just yet but I don't actually feel too bad either. I always freak myself out so much before doing this I get all nervous but I guess that is normal. The best thing ever is getting that quick ultrasound right before the surgery to make sure all the eggs are still in there its the scariest part for me. They all showed up ready to go so we rushed back into the operating room and all I know is waking up next and hearing an amazing number. We got TEN eggs oh my gosh I was so happy to hear that we were really only expecting to get seven or eight but ten is just great! Just waiting for that call tomorrow to see how many we have to work with i'm really excited I feel really positive about it this time. I am feeling a little bit crampy I think I will try to take a nap and update tomorrow when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment