shabby

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Glad its not just me

So here we are one day before our next beta test I am so nervous for tomorrow and excited I just dont know how to feel really we have never come this far. I have been going crazy with the pregnancy tests but who can blame me I know a lot of us do it and I totally get why now its just amazing to see two lines come up after years and years of completely white one liners. I really dont feel much symptoms yet besides I think my boobs hurt worse then they have before and also I wake up sooo thirsty every morning like I have not had a drink of water in days its really weird. My dreams have been insane though I almost feel like I dont sleep anymore because my mind is so awake in my dreams and let me tell you they are really crazy ones. I stopped the bleeding two days ago it just stopped out of nowhere which made me happy but still kind of scared me I waited three days to take another FRER test just to see if the lines had started to fade because I feel like it would have happened pretty fast since my first beta was only 77. This mornings test was by far the darkest test I have gotten so far so I hope that means it is still rising I know its not a very good indicator but it did make me feel better I really tried hard to not think I was having a miscarriage but who wants to bleed the first time they find out they are finally pregnant. The first time I quit my birth control I was only nineteen years old that was almost five years ago and finally we made it to this point. We will be married for four years this year and together for seven its been one hell of a ride I am lucky to have the amazing husband I do. Well for now I will leave you with my obsession as of late.
What do you think are they progressing well it looks good enough for me and yes I am glad its not just me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment