shabby

Friday, March 21, 2014

This is happening

Gosh I was so nervous waiting for that call to come in. I went in today and took my second beta test to see if it was rising I was hoping for at least a 300 or higher to make sure it was going up as it should. I was scared to death when my phone started to ring and it was the doctor office I almost don't want to answer lol Well good news is they rose to 396!!! I hope that is good gosh this is all so scary I am more scared now then I was doing IVF it just gets worse let me tell you the fear of losing this and having to start all over is just a terrible thought I am going to remain positive though and be grateful I am still pregnant and this is the furthest we have come. The progesterone is at 36 they want me to keep on the shots which my poor ass is not too happy about but at least this time around I am doing it for a good reason and not just in case so that definitely helps the pain some. I still don't know how to feel or what to think I believe I am in denial ha ha I will believe it when we are taking this baby home. Its so surreal to say I am pregnant its just crazy to me. My first ultrasound is April fourth maybe it will feel more real than all i'm doing is hoping and praying for the best. I started to spot again just really light pink it scares me but they said my numbers look great and to just keep an eye on it so thats what im going to do no freaking out for me I just wish it would go away for good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment