shabby

Friday, March 14, 2014

Can it be?

Could it really seriously actually be... I took a test today just barley this morning 8dp3dt and for the first time in my whole life I got a positive!!!!!!!! OMG holy fucking shit i'm freaking out I didn't even cry like I thought I would but I am losing my shit. I know its so early and anything can happen but for the first time ever I am pregnant right now. I don't know what will come of this I hope to god a baby but we can do it one or hopefully more of those little embryos are trying they are still with me and that feels amazing I never in my life have seen a positive test. I kept getting these weird light shadows on internet cheapies and yesterday bought a first response and there it is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be it please stay with us!!!!! Here we go got a good better updated picture you can actually see this is good right its really there right im 11dpo is this good ahhhhhhh!!!!
I dont think you can see it very well on the pictures but its there hopefully tomorrow it gets darker either way today im going to enjoy being pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment