shabby

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Babies on board

Today went great I was so scared we would get there and be told we had nothing left it happens all the time i'm so grateful to have made it this far twice. Gosh that valium gets me so messed up I cant even focus when I am in there lol its pretty interesting. We got to see the embryos and we had three that we ended up transferring. I guess they think I may have some auto immune issues also because for our age 23 and 25 we should be getting amazing results so I think it may be more then just male factor were dealing with. Totally sucks but hey at least we are learning as we go. We still ended up with some great embryos to transfer. We have an 8 cell grade A which is awesome then we did another already compacting 8-9 cell grade B and the other one I cant remember it was not as good though grade B I believe but i'm feeling really positive I am praying one of these babies sticks around if not more!! We have two embryos left they are going to let culture and give us a call on day five to see if they were able to freeze them I am not holding my breath they will make it but it sure would be amazing if they do. Its going to be a long two weeks I just cant wait for it to be over for now i'm stuck in bed not moving and letting my amazing husband cater to me which is pretty great we will see how bored I am by tomorrow though. Well happy days more updates later much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment