shabby

Thursday, April 3, 2014

6 weeks 3 days

When will this start to feel real to me? I just still am in disbelief that this is happening. My last ultrasound was on Monday and I already feel like I need reassurance again I don't know if this is normal or not. I wish I could just enjoy being pregnant for my very first time but the doubt is getting in the way. I was so happy to see that little tiny beating heart it was amazing I never ever thought we would actually make it this far. After our first round of IVF failed I really just didn't know if we ever would make it to this point I had truly lost a lot of hope after that first round so imagine my surprise when we made it this far after the second. I just don't know what to do with myself I am extremely happy and grateful to be here right now I just wish I could let go of the fear and start believing. I have not had any spotting for over a week now so that does help I just hope that damn hemorrhage is going away I think that is what is sucking all my happiness away and causing me to be so scared. I have read so many positive stories it does really seem like these things turn out for the better more often then not but I still cant help being scared shitless I am going to lose this tiny little miracle. We have already overcome so many obstacles with this pregnancy. Just getting pregnant after a round of IVF is a miracle in itself this little baby has already beat so many odds I am so proud of this tiny little being for coming this far. My next ultrasound feels like light years away April 14 at 3:30 I think im going to have a panic attack that day not knowing if that sweet little baby will still be there with a beating little heart. I will be 8 weeks on that day its unbelievable to me that i'm already half way through the first trimester please please let this be it I want this little baby so much I am doing everything I possibly can to help keep this miracle. I think I finally have started to get some morning sickness I have felt very nauseous every now and then throughout the day it seems to come and go. My biggest symptom by far is how sore my boobs are I never thought they could hurt so damn bad just by barley touching them my husband doesn't seem to be able to grasp that concept very well. I dont know if it is the baby or if it is just bloating but I am a very tiny girl to begin with I weigh 102 pounds most days so my stomach is very flat but I have noticed my lower abdomen is poking out funny on my right side its obvious but i'm not sure if that is from the pregnancy or not its pretty funny looking though I don't know if I dare take a picture yet but I do want to document this pregnancy no matter what happens in the future. A little info on what's going on in there today. This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that you'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If you could see into your uterus, you'd find an oversize head and dark spots where your baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form. His emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and his arms and legs by protruding buds. His heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as yours — and blood is beginning to course through his body. His intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to his lungs has appeared. His pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of his brain, muscles, and bones. Right now, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil. Per Babycenter.com I still cant believe we are here today I am so so grateful heres to hopefully many more months and updates to come about a tiny little miracle due November 24, 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment