shabby

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Embryos

So after waiting all damn day I finally get the call I have been waiting for. This is by far the worst part of this whole process I am so impatient and just everything that is riding on this makes it so much worse. So finally after ten billion hours it seems the embryologist calls and tells us the news. Ahhhh its so scary and I dont know if they are all like this but this guy happens to be chinese or something of that nature and I cant barley understand a dang thing he is saying but I think I got the jist of it. Out of the ten eggs they got eight of them were mature. They went on to fertilize five of them one broke during injection and another fertilized abnormally i'm not exactly sure what he said happened to the other two i'm going to have to ask when we are over there. So we are left with four amazing looking embryos he said they all look extremely great and we are scheduled for a day three transfer at 10:30 am. Oh my gosh im freaking out I just hope to god or something out there that they make it please please let them make it I honestly don't want to lose any of them they are babies even though they are just still at the cell stage. It literally hurts my heart to think of the last three on our first ivf cycle that didn't make it ughh sad days. I'm just hoping with everything that by Thursday we will have all four and they are all still doing what they should be doing as far as i'm concerned I do not want another call from the doctors now no news really is good news in this business. I'm more than happy to end up with four embryos so many people have gone through this and end up with nothing or a canceled cycle I will take four embryos anyday. Now is the scary as shit part to wait until Thursday and get there and see what the verdict is then its on to more waiting and more waiting but if I can at least get those babies back in there I will be happy so here is to Thursday and the hope that will come with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment