shabby

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving and injections!!!!

Thanksgiving is seriously one of my favorite holidays. Mostly because I'm obsessed with a good turkey dinner I talk about it all year long and drive everyone crazy for a year lol. It was really really yummy I'm sad to have to wait for another year for it to come again. We started out by going to my Moms house. It was really nice My two sisters were over and my two nieces and nephew came. We had a lot of fun talking and eating together. After that we went home for a while to sleep off some turkey which I think is really a great sleeping pill choice it works every year for me at least. We decided to get up and stop being lazy around five and went to my husbands Moms house for some leftovers to take home. I think starting next year I'm just going to start having thanksgiving at my house and who ever wants to come can come ha ha then its not so hard trying to make everyone happy by getting to their house for thanksgiving. It can be stressful sometimes so this will make it easy for us at least lol! I am really hoping that by next year we will have our little baby with us finally! For an update on the cycle its still going really well. I am on day 13 today and  we have an appointment at 11:15 to see when I should trigger. Right now I have four follicles we were thinking we would get somewhere between 3-6 so I think four is a good number. With the ivf mini you are only supposed to get a few eggs but they should all be fully mature and much better quality ones then regular ivf so I'm hoping this is true for us. Since the problem is not with me and with my husband they are saying our chances are really really high of this working out for us so were feeling hopeful but I'm still going to be cautiously excited. I have still been eating all organic and trying to get a lot of Raw in there also. Its been fun with new recipes I am going to upload my pictures and post some yummy recipes and juice ones for fertility and health on a new post! I hope everyone had a great holiday filled with family and friends!!! Well better run to my appointment will be back posing with a egg retrieval date I hope!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment