shabby

Monday, December 2, 2013

Egg Retrieval !

Just got back I am sooooo excited and nervous and I just don't know actually but this is all very real and happening so fast I cant even believe it. I so so hope this is it for us ughh its just a whole process that takes so much out of you both but you know what its worth it. I have read so many blogs and websites of couples going through this and some are so amazing and hopeful but not all can be that way and it breaks my heart reading it happening to people out there its just so hard. Were all set for Egg retrieval this Wednesday at 10:15 am so please keep us in your prayers or whatever it is send good vibes out there for us. I take my ovidrel tonight at 10:15 pm lets get this show on the road!!!!!!! Any helpful advice or things like that would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment