shabby

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Holidays!!!!

There really is something about this time of year! I just love it you can feel the excitement in the air its amazing. I love seeing the early celebrators they just have so much life in them and you can feel it in their energy. I wish I had all the great holiday tradition memories and all the family stories to go with that but I just don't. I don't really remember anything like that from my past I think a lot of the negative that happened took away a lot of the some good memories that there actually were. That's okay though no complaining happening over here I just will have to be better at making my own traditions and hopefully we can start next year if all goes as planned with my cycle! I found a really cute idea that I love for a tradition with my future kids. Every year on Christmas eve we did get to open one present but it was not really special or anything its just something that happened. So for my kids I want to still open the one Christmas present but I want it to be a little box with some new pajamas, a new movie, and some treats and hot chocolate. I think its such a good idea I really liked it. For an UPDATE on the cycle its still going really good and actually moving along really fast. I thought it was going to drag but with the holidays and everything going on I'm already on day 8!! I have been taking clomid days 3-7 just took my last pill yesterday then also taking femara days 3-9 so I have two more nights of that. We go for ultrasound this Friday and we will get a better idea of what is going to happen next. I'm still feeling really positive I just really truly hope we get a break finally but we will see I know no matter what happens we will get our family eventually I'm just you know running out of patience I didn't have to start with lol! This whole process is just so much more then you can even understand of course unless you have been there :) I start taking my antibiotic and the indomethicin tomorrow to prepare for the egg retrieval and also to keep me from ovulating don't want that happening! Then on Friday we will be given an injection class more for my husband because I have been injection him for almost six months I'm pretty damn good now I just might do my own depending on how good he does haha. So here is to the Holidays and being shot up with the magic medicines I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving pictures to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment