shabby

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Torture!

So I got my results back please anyone if you read this and this happened to you tell me what happened. I don't understand what is happening and this just is making it so much worse. I just wanted a yes or a no so I could move on you know I didn't expect them to call me and say this. They go well we did the blood test and that came back negative but we did two other pregnancy tests on your blood serum and those are both showing positive so we need you to keep taking your shots and come back on Friday for another blood test. What the hell is that what does that even mean?!?!?  I mean now I just have no idea what is going on and I'm scared could it be an ectopic doing this I don't want to ruin myself with IVF when nothing is wrong with me and were just trying to have a baby good god you poor girls that have gone through all this over and over again your amazing the strength and courage it takes to make it through this is just crazy I'm amazed by all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment