shabby

Thursday, December 12, 2013

6dp2dt

Yep this is hard it is really really hard to not drive yourself crazy lol. I am an idiot and started taking tests already. I am getting faint lines but I am sure it is still the trigger shot leaving my system because the test today was no darker then yesterdays just about the same so it has to be leaving my system still. I will probably just keep torturing myself because I think we all just do that and I don't know why ha ha. Hopefully here in a couple days I can just get a real positive for once in my life. I just wish time would hurry up a little faster it would make this easier. Anyways here is a picture of the embryo's they were only two days old exactly one was splitting from a two cell and the other was almost a four cell you can see a little bit of fragmentation but they said it was not enough to even worry about. They gave the two cell a grade BC because it was a little slower but really who knows I have read so many different stories that I don't think it really matters about any of that stuff. If its going to work its going to work and if not then that's how it is so I'm not going to even think about any of that and just see what happens hoping for the best!
Sorry its really bad quality coming from the microscope to one cell phone then taken off another but a brand new camera is waiting under the Christmas tree for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment