shabby

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Little Christmas

Christmas this year was great. Not as good as it could have been but we did try to make the best of things. We both woke up so early around 4 am. I have no idea what we will do when we have kids I'm sure we will be waking them up though just too much excitement. Of course we had to start with the zoo. We gave our dogs stockings and a wrapped present they were so excited it was pretty funny we got some good pictures.



Cant forget the cats even if you tried they make themselves very known!
After we got all our presents opened we made a really yummy breakfast and even had a few breakfast beers because why not right! I got some pretty great gifts this year. My husband got me a really nice new camera that takes amazing pictures I'm really excited about it. I got a beautiful necklace that is black and white diamond angel wing. Then I got some cute boots and a new winter jacket. My in laws ended up getting me a new hard drive backup and storage which went awesome with my new camera. We headed over to my moms house and brought over all the presents for the kids. My niece is getting so big now it was really fun this year.


We had an amazing Christmas we are very lucky and grateful for what we have. I truly hope by next year we will have our baby that will be about as good as it could get for us we just cant wait for our turn hope everyone had a great Holiday get ready for a New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment