shabby

Friday, December 27, 2013

The aftermath of IVF

So I could use a little help here. How do you keep trying again and again?? I mean I know if I want a baby I have to keep doing this but how many times is it going to take? How do you stay strong enough when you know whats coming after every new cycle. All the shots and crazy pills and the emotions the strain it takes on you just all the way. I don't know how I'm going to keep trying but I will. So back to the aftermath of IVF. I'm technically okay I had a feeling from the start this wouldn't end like we wanted so I was a little prepared you could say. I was not prepared to feel like I was going through a miscarriage nobody said anything about it to me then again I don't have anyone to talk to about any of this I have never wanted a real mom more in my life then I do right now. So other then myself I have my husband to talk to and well he is a man and is just no help in the way that I need it. Love him to death still tho! I was actually so much sadder not about the fact that the IVF failed but that we made three little embryos and those little future babies died. Now that is something I didn't expect to feel like I lost something but we did they were there and we did lose them. I really just want someone to tell me how to get these giant knots out of my hip/butt from the progesterone shots. How do I make it go away it hurts so bad and its been what a week since I stopped taking the shots I don't know what to do but I just hope someone else has dealt with this and can tell me how to get it to go away/ is it normal lol Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment