shabby

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beta day

So I just got back from having it done. I already know what the answer will be I took tests the past couple days and they are extremely negative not a little tiny shadow just nothing as white as they get. It just makes no sense to me why it wouldn't work. We are both so young and I am in my prime right now to be having kids. We are only dealing with male factor here so didn't we bypass the problem. The problem was the sperm was not getting to the eggs well we made it get there it was there they were being made and diving like they should so why didn't it work!!!!! It just about makes you crazy I don't know how people keep putting themselves through this over and over. It took all the money we had we don't get to try again for a long long time. I just want to move on and look forward to next year when we can have that hope back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey, I understand your feelings exactly. I took out a huge loan to pay for IVF with genetic testing to make sure I had embryos ready to implant. Well they didn't. I had a big fat failure. I got a new job and got better insurance, so I was just able to get a FET with the reamining embryos. I'm not holding my breath for success. Now that I've blabbed about myself, I just want to remind you to care for yourself. These failures are so hard, especially when doctors tell us everything is on our side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for responding you are the first person to send any support my way and with over 400 views I was just so sad not one person could send me some comfort so thank you thank you! I truly am hoping the best for you this whole process is just so hard and just not right but at least we will be thankful in ways most will not. Keep me updated I will start following you to see what is going on sending lots of good vibes your way!

      Delete