shabby

Monday, December 23, 2013

What do we do now?

So that should sum it up enough but I will just say it. It didn't work... How? why? we just don't know we thought we made it past the problem sperm didn't make it to the eggs so we made it do it and we got embryo's but they didn't work how sad is that. Its crazy you can just have so much hope one minute and then its all gone the next along with all your money and time and sanity. I'm just glad we are still young we have time on our side and sadly that's just about as good as having money on it. We can and will try again I don't really believe in a god but I do believe in energy I know something is out there and I hope it listens to us next time around. So to a new year and hopefully a successful one. I cant wait to get that hope back again we are going to try with taxes so at least we get another shot I know not everyone is lucky enough to get to even try IVF. So for now we are going to try to enjoy the holidays and come up with some new plans for the new year. I hope everyone is having a good Christmas eve eve lol. I'm pretty damn excited for my new camera pictures and lots of them to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment