shabby

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 10

Gosh I wish time would go faster it seemed like it flew right by the first week or so and now were getting closer to the good stuff its just dragging. Todays appointment went really good! We are still looking at around 7-8 eggs which I think is just perfect because I dont want to be one of the ones who gets like 20 that just can not be good for anybodys body really. I go back this Saturday and probably going to trigger then and go in for egg retrieval on Monday!!! Ahhh im getting so excited but its nerve racking I hate surgerys and while its just a minor one its still surgery none the less. The only other things I have done like that is get my wisdom teeth out and do Egg retrieval so its just scary for me. We are most likely doing a three day transfer which i'm happy about I would rather just get them back where they are supposed to be and hope for the best! I am here at work trying to work but i'm not doing a very good job I cant seem to focus on anything right now i'm sure its just nerves but I am definitely slacking today ha ha oh well right i'm all hopped up on hormones so I can slack for a little. I just keep thinking I should have some babies in me by next week which is just a crazy thought i'm so hopeful and excited to see what happens. Please send good thoughts our way!!!! I am feeling quite full down there now and i'm afraid if I lay on my stomach or have sex i'm going to pop the eggs lol which I know is not going to happen but it sure feels that way. Im just a babbler today im going to go and try to do some work before I get fired ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment