shabby

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ice castles

I seriously love Valentines day. I know most of it is just a big thing to make a ton of money and its way over marketed just like they couldn't put the Easter stuff out fast enough yesterday. Putting all that aside though it still is a fun day to just remember how much you love someone not that you don't do that everyday but who doesnt like an excuse to go out to dinner and do something special I for one am not going to complain. I think this year was one of our best ever and its the year we probably spent the least on each other. I ended up making him a pretty cute beer bouquet it turned out really really good. I didn't know what he was going to get me he mentioned he was making something at work for me but I couldn't even think what that would be. He works as a CNC machinist and he uses a giant machine to cut out steel parts for those big freeways signs you all see. Well he designed and cut out the prettiest black flower I was really surprised it is really pretty I cant wait to take it to work and put it on my desk. He also bought me flowers that were huge and beautiful. Best part was him coming home with Red lobster YUM!!! can you say Lobsterfest!!!! Oh my gosh so freaking good makes me hungry just thinking about it! After we ate and relaxed for a while we drove an hour to go see the pretty Ice castles in Midway. It was really pretty I think they have melted quite a bit though and we were getting dripped on but it was still pretty cool and fun to see. I think my favorite part was driving through provo canyon at night anyone that doesn't live by mountains this big your missing out. There is just something so intimidating about being eaten up by two HUGE mountains in the middle of the night everywhere you look you have to look way way up to even find the sky you are just surrounded its awesome. I tried to get some pictures while we were driving but it was too dark and the sky was pretty dark too sad days. I am very excited to say IVF is on full force we ended up getting thing figured out right when we needed too and im just so happy and excited I feel like we have such a better shot this time I just can wait to get things started I am taking my last birth control tonight then just playing the waiting game until the magic cycle starts!!! I hope it doesn't take too long the last time I took this stuff was like five years ago or more so I have no idea how my body is going to react to being on it again. I also started acupuncture its pretty interesting I do think I like it I have quite a bit of tattoos so I was thinking like oh this shouldn't hurt but it actually did a little bit I was nervous. In the end though I felt really relaxed and she did some stuff to help with any antibodies my body might make that could harm the embryos which we think may have happened the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment