shabby

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Liquid gold

I am so excited with how the weather has been it has been amazing this weekend. It was close to sixty degrees today which is much much warmer then its been in months. There was not even a cloud in the sky just beautiful blueness we definitely were out and about enjoying it. We decided to not go up Payson canyon for the thousandth time and went up santaquin for the first time in years. Its a really pretty canyon but its sad to see how much of it got burnt up from the fire last year some parts look so sad. Things are moving right along with this ivf cycle. Today is day six of the cycle I cant wait for the appointment tomorrow to see how many eggs we can potentially get. I actually feel pretty good no crazy mood swing yet or nothing I feel like its much better on my body to be doing the injections rather then taking clomid and femara for the first few days that stuff really seems to get to me more. I have had a few crying episodes but other then that its been great. So back to the injections that stuff is so damn expensive I honestly consider it liquid gold and my lovely husband tonight while doing an injection panicked and squirted about half of the vials worth out everywhere. I was so mad it was kinda funny but then again not it had to be at least twenty dollars worth of liquid ha ha but its okay we ended up just doing a whole other shot I would rather have more then not enough and keep those babies growing! Well I will be back tomorrow with an update on what we have going on after the doctors i'm nervous and excited please please let this one be it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment