shabby

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Green light

Well green means go right so thats what the plan is! I am so excited its just scary and all these feelings at once again. I am terrified that something will go wrong for some reason I mean all kinds of things can go wrong I just hope it goes as smoothly as the first time did only ending with success and lots of eggs! I feel like we have so much of a better handle on it this time around we are going a lot stronger. I start shots tomorrow and after that its just going to go so fast I hope my body cooperates more this time and does not disagree with all these drugs it does not like to have in it. I will have to post some pictures tomorrow I want to try to post every day so I can remember all of this I don't want to forget either way whatever the outcome is because its a huge thing to go through every time and its just something I want to look back and remember. So when the day comes and we finally have our baby we can look back and see how hard we fought to get there. At the ultra sound today I had lots of little follicles that may just end up being the golden egg!!! I cant wait to get farther along in this I have a follow up ultrasound on Monday and blood draw lets hope for lots of growing follicles just not too many haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment