shabby

Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 7

Going to sleep last night after doing our injections I started to get so nervous. I was just thinking about everything that could possibly happen at todays appointment and I just scared the hell out of myself its hard going through all this and not having much control. I just do as i'm told and take what they say and hope to god my body cooperates its such a helpless feeling. I just tossed and turned all night hoping with everything that todays appoint would bring good news. The only side effect I have at this point is my poor face is breaking out but thats okay I can handle that. So we got to the doctors office and I seriously thought I was going to throw up I just kept thinking what if there is only a few follicles what if they are too small just so many what ifs I need to stop that. Everything went great!! We are looking at around 8 eggs right now 8!!!!! I just was so relieved to hear that number and see how they were all pretty close in size too a couple were close to 10 but the rest were all right behind and he thinks we may even get a few of the stragglers to catch up in time. I go back Thursday and hopefully we will be triggering soon all of this just is moving so fast i'm so thankful things are going along smoothly. I cant wait for Thursday i'm thinking we will be triggering sometime either this weekend or early next week I just cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment