shabby

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Worried

I really am. I just don't know if we are going to be able to finish coming up with the money we need in only two weeks. I hate this birth control it has made me bleed since I started taking it I can only imagine what it is doing to me in there I just wish there was a better way. Now I think we are really going to be screwed and not have the money in time I didn't think all this would happen I thought we had it all figured out then one plan fell through after the other and now were almost four thousand dollars short and well I am ready to just go rob a bank seriously. I see so many people who have all their family for support I just wish it was the same for us. We are completely on our own with all this and its so hard to be this young and try to come up with tens of thousands of dollars I just wish we had some help somewhere. My mom feels so bad she can't help us she doesn't have any money if anything I am the one who helps her when she needs it same with my sisters I don't mind I really don't it's nice that she tells me she wishes she had money to help I know she would if she could. My husbands parents on the other hand i'm just so frustrated. Sure its our own problem but you would think since they have a shit load of money coming in they would offer to help their only son who has amounted to anything have a baby. I just don't understand how his mom can go and buy ten thousand dollars sewing machines and a brand new truck and not help her own son especially after she opened her mouth in the first place and said she would help us. She is just all talk it just drives me crazy I don't get it at all. I have two more plans for today and if those both fail we are just shit out of luck I hate that money is going to dictate weather we have a baby or not a god damn piece of fake paper is going to decide this I just hate it. I dont mean to bitch and moan but seriously it sucks and I just wish I knew what the hell I was doing. Keep a look out on the news if you hear of a young girl who robbed a bank for money for IVF it was me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment