shabby

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baseline!!!

Ahhhhh!!!! I am freaking out I finally started today its not much of a period but I was told it was going to be like this because of the birth control so here we go tomorrow morning 8:30 AM is the baseline ultrasound as long as everything looks good and it better! I will be starting stims the next day I am so excited to be back to this point and actually moving towards a goal that is a baby of course. I will be taking two vials of Menopur a day and then go for a follow up here soon probably Monday I would assume. Then we will just go from there i'm excited to see how many follicles we can get this time since last round we only did the minimal stimulation we still got three and 100% fertilization with ICSI but still I think that is pretty good. Were aiming for more like 10-15 eggs this time around which is much much more than the last time we will just see if my body will cooperate it sure does not like drugs or foreign things in it. I just wished it would have worked and we would not be here again but thats okay we are getting another chance and for that I am grateful. I am also going to be starting a pill called Dexamethasone anyone hear of this? I believe it is to help my body not reject the embryos and also to prevent antibodies i'm not for sure on that though I will have to clarify. I just can't wait for all this to get happening it is going to go so fast once I start the shots I just really can not wait to get to the outcome it feels like forever away! Well look out for a post tomorrow as for now baby making is on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment