shabby

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where oh where are you?

So I think I am losing it. I really really need to start my cycle like right freaking now. My doctor wants me to go on BC for three weeks before we can start the IVF cycle. Well he happens to be going out of town for spring break in April. So that gives me February to take the Birth Control and March to do the IVF. See the problem here is im on day 37 thirty seven!!!!! Gosh i'm going to lose my mind if I don't just start today because its going to screw up everything and I will have to wait until May. I just don't want to wait that long I have been waiting what five years already that is long enough I would have to say. I have tried all the tricks to get it to start. Drinking parsley tea using a ridiculous amount of different natural oils I just don't know what the hell to do. Why does it have to do this to me my cycles were so regular before I did that first IVF and now look they are all messed up and just trying to ruin the plans. I'm so frustrated I just hope it happens if it waits until February i'm just shit out of luck. Well thats my sob story for the week Hope everyone elses is going much better! Any suggestions or magic tricks to get this to happen please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment