shabby

Friday, January 17, 2014

Death and a Raise

Life is pretty interesting you just never know when your time is going to come. I can clearly remember so well that day almost six years ago now that I was woken up by pounding on the doors and windows. I was confused at first then I finally got up and peeked out my second story window to see what was making all the ruckus. I seen lots and lots of cops. I didn't know what was going on for a minute there I thought I was in trouble somehow. Oh how I wish that were the case back then. I opened up that door and I knew right away something had to be horribly wrong. My little sister only twelve years old then was still asleep thank goodness. I asked what was going on and all he would say is your mother home. So I let them in and my poor mom comes out and when she seen them there I think she already knew see this same scene happened to her when she was only twelve years old. They asked us to go sit down in the living room. I was only sixteen back then I was really thinking it couldn't be too bad maybe someone got hurt or something I was pretty naive. My mom had already started bawling her eyes out before they even said it. Your dad was in an accident this morning... WHAT!?! well clearly everything is going to be okay and he is just at the hospital. How my heart wishes that were true. Next came we tried everything we could to bring him back but he was dead upon arrival........... Ughhh death always brings this back I don't think I will ever ever forget that day no matter how much time has passed. My poor husband just lost his uncle and his little brother only fifteen just lots his best friend to suicide. It just triggers all those memories I wish there was a better way for this life to turn out. I know we are all going to die I just wish there was an age limit its not fair for anyone to lose someone so young. So today I will go to a little girls viewing gone much too soon. Tomorrow will be another funeral and viewing for a great man who didn't deserve to die by someone else's mistake. Life really is a bitch isn't it but in the end I hope we all get to win. On a better happier note my amazing husband being the hard good worker he is found a new job that offered him more money. He put in his two weeks and his old boss knows what kind of man he is didn't want to lose him so he offered him a lot more money to stay. Its amazing to get blessed like this im so grateful it seems like someone is watching out for us now we will be able to afford IVF and just live so much more easy. Thank you whoever is out there helping us I like to think its you Dad so thank you I hope I have made you proud. I know you would be proud of the man I married even if you didn't get to meet him. He takes care of me and our family without any hesitation. How I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment