shabby

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Traditional scares me

I always said I wouldn't do it but what exactly wouldn't we do for a baby. Today was the WTF appointment it went really good I just don't know what to think or do. Well I guess I do know what i'm going to do but i'm scared to have to do it. We have decided to do the full traditional IVF this time. It scares the shit out of me I just have read and heard all these stories about over stimulation and well you know there is a whole world of information out there for you good and bad. I'm happy were only shooting for 8-10 eggs I just don't want to mess my poor body up more then I have to. I hope everything will turn out okay we all just decided this was probably the the best option for us and for what we are dealing with. We have an amazing Doctor and he is giving us an awesome deal he actually gave us a 1500$ discount I don't think we would be able to do this without that help. I got about a dictionary worth of information and paperwork. I am excited to get that hope back but this whole process is so un knowing what kind of outcome is going to happen. I have decided to get all the clotting factor tests done just to be safe I would much rather pay more money and know this now then wait and find out a hard way after we get pregnant. I have such a good feeling about it this time I think we have a serious shot to make it work. We ended up changing some of the process and adding a few new medications to improve my lining and the eggs to stay on track with each other. How ironic is it that we take birth control to get a baby?!? That just seems so crazy to me but I do as i'm told. I am just waiting for this cycle to start so I can take the birth control for this month and then next month is go time. I'm so glad we are getting to do this again we have been lucky enough to save up money and thanks to taxes we should have just about enough without having to take any loans out I hope. I should be getting the blood tests done here pretty soon I just hope I don't have any of those to add on top of our problems but if so i'm thankful we are able to catch it and make the appropriate changes so we have no issues carrying the baby. I just cant wait for us to get there I know it will happen and when it does all this will be so worth it. I'm going to be real on this blog I don't want to offend anyone but this is just my life and my opinions I will get angry and sad and happy all those things this is my outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment