shabby

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Utah

You probably guessed it this is where we live. It really is true when people say Utah is its own little world compared to the rest of the states. The only good thing about this place really is its Beautiful. Feeling like your getting eaten up by these huge giant mountains is amazing. Everywhere you look are huge huge mountains. We love to go up the canyon all the time even in the snow its still so pretty. I am trying to get better with my new camera I need to take a few classes on how to shoot and edit things like that but I think im doing an okay job... Its always nice and relaxing to get close to nature, I would live up in those mountains if I could. I really can not wait for spring to get here though. There really is absolutely nothing to do here in the winter. Well of course unless you can afford to ski or snowboard but we like to spend thousands of our dollars on IVF and you know medicine and all that good stuff. It was funny I told Jake my husband that we will have spent so much money on our baby long before they are even conceived which is kinda sweet we can tell that baby when they grow up how much we wanted them and what lengths we had to go to to get them. They should feel extremely special at least I hope they do. We are saving up and hopefully by March we can do another round of IVF keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment