shabby

Monday, January 13, 2014

If I had a dollar

But seriously if I had one for every person that told me "well I will carry your baby for you" well I would be one rich bitch. Maybe they mean well but it drives me absolutely crazy. One thing is that would not even solve the problem anyways I should be able to carry my own baby just fine thank you. Now getting them in there is the real issue here so if I could get a dollar for every time someone said that now that would actually help. If Only... I have been reading a lot of blogs lately. Everyone is so talented and such good writers I really need to work on it. I always thought I would make a good writer then I sat down and really tried to write and I just don't think im so good at it. Its really a lot harder then you would think. I finally called the doctors and made the WTF appointment. Its set for next Tuesday im half excited and half not. I am pretty happy we are saving up money faster then I thought we could. Now im just waiting on w-4's so we can get the taxes rolling. Were lucky that we can at least try again after just doing IVF in December. I do hope they have some kind of explanation for us and not just some crap that sometimes this happens. If we go through all that again and it turns out the same we are going to be shit out of luck for awhile which is scary. We are seriously considering if it doesnt happen this time we will just use a donor for now then save up and do a full blown traditional IVF. We are only going the minimal stim route for now. So for the mean time I bought me some new work clothes and that makes me happy.
This man makes me happy
And being way up here makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment