shabby

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Extreme makeover

Not really but it sure felt like it ha ha! I had some random idea to completely make over our bedroom this weekend. It was a lot of hard work and cleaning but I think it turned out really good. Its something I have been wanting to do for a while now just one of those things that you have to make yourself just finally get it done. We went with a lighter gray/blue color on the back walls then we used a dark gray it looks really pretty. I think we ended up getting a lot done this weekend it was nice. We even managed time to get up the canyon and go to the pinewood forest. Im not excited to go to work tomorrow hopefully the week will go by fast. I am just waiting to start this cycle so I can start taking the birth control I cant wait to get this part over with and get the the part that makes stuff happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment