shabby

Thursday, January 2, 2014

To a Happy New Year!

So for the past four maybe five years we have done the same thing every year on New years. That would be going to our long time friends house. Now I love them dearly but this year I just really wanted to do something different and new. I thought it would be fun to go up to Park city and go to the new Park city live club and bar just something new and fun and DIFFERENT. Of course did that happen ha ha No it sure did not but it was a great idea at least I thought so. Apparently no one wants to do anything fun on New years anymore so we did the same thing we have done every other year and went to our friends house. It was okay it was nice seeing everyone but you know the same old thing just gets old so I am going to plan next New year and do something really fun and different. Going through IVF and all that through the holidays was easy and hard. It was good to be distracted by everything but after we found out it didnt work it was really sad through Christmas and everything. I just truly thought it would work and we could finally be pregnant and it would have just been so exciting through the holidays. What can ya do really though, I try hard to not get bitter and for the most part im not. Its not really hard for me to see pregnant women or play with kids I am happy for them just because we have a hard time doesn't mean we have to get bitter and start seeing people differently. I just cant wait to try again funny thing is about two weeks ago someone backed into my car with a truck. They did some pretty good damage but I could care less about what my rim looks like so that check im getting is going where? You guessed it straight to the make a baby fund!! Yay first time ever I will be happy about getting hit by a truck thankfully no one was hurt or anything. I have so many hopes and dreams for this new year I truly hope 2014 is our year and is good to us we will see whats in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment