shabby

Friday, May 30, 2014

Joys

Now that we are fully into our second trimester I really am starting to feel so great. I feel so much more positive about everything and I have really started to be able to connect with the baby more. I was so scared going through IVF and all that was going to take all of this away from me with how scared I was when we first found out it worked. I have never been more scared of something my whole life it was such a surreal feeling I just didn't know what to do with it. I am feeling so happy these days and just very thankful to have come so far. They are not lying when they say the second trimester is the best one. I am not sick at all anymore and that has really helped with things. I still do get tired but its not as intense as it was at first. I am going to have to start updating my bump pictures because I FINALLY have a little tiny bump showing could be just because I am not working out like I am used to I just don't feel pressured to do it like I did before I am still doing them here and there but my focus is mostly on eating right and planning things right now. I so thought something was wrong with the baby like growth wise I am only 5 1" and weigh 103 lbs very tiny frame but I just thought that would make showing happen that much sooner so when everyone is like oh my gosh your so skinny it was starting to get to me. Thankfully everything is great and the baby is just fine I guess all those ab workouts were just paying off and holding it all in. Now my boobs are a totally different story my husband cant even believe how big they have gotten I started out a 36 B and I am barley fitting in 36 C right now I am sure I could fit into some D sizes with my tiny frame it looks like a got this huge boob job but I am not complaining lol. I think if they keep this up though I might start to look a little ridiculous ha ha. Today I am 14 weeks 3 days pregnant it just feels so amazing to be able to say this. The baby is so big already and looks just like a fully developed baby. I am SO excited about tomorrow we have our early gender scan at noon its so amazing to think we may be able to find out if we are going to have a son or a daughter I just cant even believe it I am so happy!!! It just makes all of this so much more real to me I have been doing research like a crazy person and have a pretty good birth plan already drawn up im sure it will change but I feel pretty good about what we want and I just hope the hospital is going to work with us if not they are going to have one crazy pregnant lady freaking out. We are doing stuff very differently then what it seems most do of course things can change and happen I am keeping that in mind but as long as things are going smooth I will make sure we are in charge and not the hospital because we don't want a lot of what they usually do happening to our baby. I may post what we have so far sometime but its very personal choices and I know a lot of people are just very opinionated about it which is fine but we paid a lot of money and went through hell to get this little baby im not about to let anyone do anything to it that we don't see fit. We made the first big buy and bought a baby swing I was so excited about this its an awesome one and it even lets you unhook the seat and turns into a baby bouncer so if baby falls asleep in the swing you don't have to wake them up to move them just pop out the seat and take it with you its seriously awesome and has great reviews we put it together and I just stare at it and just feel so happy to be in this place right now. I am totally freaking out about tomorrow I dont even know how to feel I am super excited for my husband to see the baby the last time he seen it was at nine weeks it barley had arm and leg buds and when I seen it at twelve weeks it had long legs and arms and was touching its sweet little face I cant imagine what it will look like at this one tomorrow he is going to just lose it I bet! Something I thought was cool It is a native Hawaiian belief that the placenta is part of the child. It is a tradition to plant the placenta with a tree, which then grows alongside the child. How crazy huh just thought that was a sweet fact we are actually going to have ours encapsulated I know gross crazy right but its so beneficial I have been doing research and found a great certified place to do this for us and the benefits are just amazing I am happy with this choice. The baby can officially hear us now which just blows me away Its so crazy they say they will react to your voice now and move and just can get to know you more at this stage. I told my husband watch your mouth now no negatives ha ha he has been so good with everything I have definitely not been an easy person to deal with lately these hormones are no joke I thought the injections made me a crazy bitch its nothing compared to this lol nothing. Well that is all for now cant wait to be back with a gender reveal Hopefully!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment