shabby

Monday, May 19, 2014

My new baby!!

Well for now that is lol!! So my car was a Scion TC awesome car sporty fun sunroof and was pretty quick. Sad thing is I live in Utah and well you know the weather here sucks our winters are horrible and my fun pretty car was not so fun during the snow time. It actually really sucked to drive in and was very scary I got stuck multiple times during each winter. So my pretty much just had to have car when I was kidless with no known end in site was also only a two door not baby friendly at all. So we finally went out and got me and new one and oh my goodness I could not be more excited about what we got. Me and my husband have been BMW fans for such a long time but you know were not rich by any means and well those cars mostly seem to belong to people with a lot of money because well they cost a lot of money. Well we got one and didnt have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars either it is sooo pretty and such a nice reliable car. We bought a 330xi all wheel drive it will be great in the snow it has four doors with lots of room it is going to be a great car for our family. We took it and showed my mom and she about died she was super happy for us though I am just thankful come this winter I will be safe my husband got his new truck last year and he will be safe that is what is most important. This baby is amazing though a lot of my friends and family our pretty jealous and not so happy you could tell but it is what it is and we deserve it we have been through hell and spent all our money on nothing but IVF and medications so to hell with all the people that cant be happy for us I just feel so much better knowing the baby is going to be safe! So officially into the second trimester I cant believe how fast its going now I feel like I need to get the whole nursery done asap but we have not even started I think I will wait until we know what were having for sure but we do plan to redo the entire room were using. We have been keeping the dogs in their and I just dont want the gross dogs to be the last ones all over the carpet and stuff so we will be ripping it out and putting all new stuff in. I cant wait for that time to come mostly I have been focusing on getting the cloth diaper stash going we pretty much know what were buying and have gotten a few things already. It was so cute teaching my husband how to use them he is going to be a pro in no time. I finally got the free belly bands and the free carseat cover the rest should be here tomorrow its so fun to go look at baby stuff we used to do it just for fun before when we were doing IVF it was nice for us to check it out and just get excited for when we would finally be able to shop there but now to be able to actually buy stuff for a real baby that is OURS is just amazing I cant wait to find out in two weeks what this little one is. I am 13 weeks today so crazy to think about whenever I want to hear the heartbeat its super easy to find and nice in strong around the 160's I just love my doppler! Well I will leave you with pictures of my pretty new ride ahh so excited and happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment