shabby

Monday, June 2, 2014

Its A....

This was something I dreamed about and thought about long before we actually got here. Just thinking about it actually being your baby up on that screen and you and your husband anxiously waiting to see what the baby is going to be. We go to the studio on Saturday and I was just freaking out I could hardly contain myself I was just this huge jumble of nerves and excitement. Everyone told me it was a girl pretty much everyone told me this and I was just alone in thinking it was a boy then I started to have dreams about a little girl so I was just so confused. The tech started showing us the brain and showing us the fluid in the stomach saying the kidneys were already hard at work which was perfect. We got to see the little bladder with fluid also it was so amazing to see the baby so fully formed my husband couldn't believe how big it was already. Baby was measuring 14w6d we were 14w5d so just perfect I can not be more thankful for this little miracle. The cutest thing was watching them have the hiccups I was just blown away it was adorable watching them. So the tech goes okay now tell me what you think it is and went to the money shot. I just freaked out I knew it I so knew this was my little boy and I couldnt be more happy and excited. We are going to have a son I am just blown away and so so thankful for him. Today we are 15 weeks I cant wait for the rest to go by now I just want to meet him and see his little face without further ado meet Aiden Noah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment