shabby

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First purchase!

So we did it we bought our first real baby item I am so excited for it to come. I figured we cant just wait around forever to make sure things are going to be okay before we start buying things. I dont want to feel all rushed right at the end and unprepared. I have been doing tons of research like a crazy person to figure out what will work for us best when choosing baby products. There are so many options out there it is really pretty overwhelming when all I know is stuff like how to get pregnant and fertility things. I am so so excited for our cloth diapers to come!! We have made the decision based on lots of thing for choosing this route. Its by far the best for the baby if you look into it diapers are full of nothing but chemicals and can cause all kinds of problems in the future I wish they would not sell stuff like this if they know this kind of stuff is happening but then again we are in America and they just dont care what they put in our products there are no rules like the rest of the countries. We are really hippies at heart so this was another reason for choosing to go cloth. We dont want to put out garbage that is going to take a ridiculous amount of years to go away literally it takes years and years to decompose. There are so many other reasons for choosing cloth diapers I am just so excited and love that my husband is just like me and is all for choosing this option sure its going to take some time to get used to but there are so many ways to make it easy now. Oh my gosh can you imagine a little newborn in those it just makes me so excited and happy they should be here really soon we bought them off of diapers.com I totally recommend this site we got a great deal on this pack and also they have codes for first time customers that are 20% off first purchase plus free fast shipping I wish I would have known that before we bought just that pack and some extra pre folds but we are going to do a new account under my husbands name also when we figure out the rest of what we need so we can get another great deal! I feel so happy to be here and be making these choices I never thought I would see this day come.

No comments:

Post a Comment