shabby

Monday, May 5, 2014

Almost there!!

Well still a really long ways to go but so happy to almost be done with this first trimester. Its just so unreal still I will listen to the heartbeat with my doppler and I just still cant wrap my head around bringing this baby home in November! I sometimes wonder if this is how it is for all pregnant women or if its just how it is after you fight so hard and come up empty for so long that its just hard for your brain to adjust to it finally actually happening. If it was not for hearing that heartbeat and seeing that little baby dancing on the ultrasound I would have to say I was crazy and making it all up but its really real I am starting to get so much more excited now that we have almost made it out of the first trimester. I guess it depends on which place you ask some say 12 weeks some say 13 weeks I don't know I will just go with 12 weeks ha ha and its almost here!!! Today I am 11 weeks exactly and I just feel so happy and grateful to have come this far that little miracle is doing amazing things right now. I dont think I will get to see it again until the gender screening at 20 weeks which makes me sad so instead I have been googling others who have gotten one at the same time and it looks so much like a real baby now I cant believe it! I am thinking I am going to tell my work family here on friday I think I want to buy some pink and blue cupcakes to make it obvious and just send an email out and let them figure it out I think it will be fun for them and should be pretty easy to guess since I have been running to the bathroom sick lately. A little update on what that amazing thing is doing! Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming. Babycenter.com Wow huh is that not just the craziest stuff you ever heard gosh its just amazing to me. I have heard size of a fig or a large lime that seems so huge to me I think its funny they choose food to compare but hey it does give you an idea. I think one of our first major purchases is going to be cloth diapers. I have been doing so much research and its just so sad the chemicals America allows companies to put in baby stuff it just makes me sick really. We are really only one of the countries that lets this happen you would think they would care about us a little bit more but thats just not the case here. So we are all for organic and cloth diapering I found some really good places to start but it is going to be a little costly at first to get all the supplies so so worth it!! They are freaking adorable too I just cant wait to find out what this little being is I am feeling like its a boy for some reason I dont know but here in a couple months we will see if i'm right husband thinks its a girl. I was asked the other day when will I be in the "safe zone" I just stared and was like well really you are never safe until that baby is in your arms anything can happen I am definitely not going to take that for granted but I am starting to feel more comfortable with the pregnancy and starting to feel like I will get to finally be a mother this year. Symptoms still have very sore boobs hurts so bad they feel rock solid and almost like they are just stuck in place also still getting sick and still having very crazy dream still feeling super happy about all of the above!!! I read your blogs and look for updates everyday and I just cant wait until were all in this place every one of us deserves this so much it will happen one way or another we will all get our babies. The fight is definitely worth it don't give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment