shabby

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baseline Ultrasound

Well it was not as bad as I thought it would be so that is good haha! I was afraid it would be a mess and it ended up fine. Everything is looking good and were ready to do this! I am excited I feel really good about it but I am going to be smart at the same time. I know crazy things happen and they happen often but its not in my control really so why worry about it and cause negative energy. My husband came with me he is really great about being there for everything every time. He makes me laugh the whole time so it helps. Start taking clomid and femura tomorrow we will see how much these crazy pills make me crazy. :) Waiting for the rest of my pharmacy to arrive hopefully by tomorrow then I will have to post pictures of the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment