shabby

Monday, November 25, 2013

To Oregon and eating healthy!

So we decided last weekend to take a spontaneous last mini vacation to Oregon before the madness ensued. Its was really a lot of fun even though we didn't have that long out there. It was much needed we even took half of our zoo along for the ride which was pretty interesting! I have to say I love Portland its absolutely beautiful even with all the rain. It makes it look like an enchanted forest everywhere you go with all the moss on everything I loved it! We visited this awesome little place to stop and eat I highly recommend the TIN SHED. They were so nice and even better we got to bring our dogs inside with us they even have a dog menu! How cool is that also their are over 40 dog parks in just Portland its a very dog friendly place to live.
We stayed on the lovely island of Hayden. So pretty I tell you it was just so fun to even get outside and just walk along the Columbia river. We even had time to make it to a few tourists spots to see such as the First Presbyterianism church, the Japanese gardens, and the Oregon zoo.


It was so needed couldn't have turned out better! On the way home we were lucky enough to spot the Columbia river gorge waterfall. WOW it was so pretty and really really big I am really glad we stopped to see it if you ever have time to hop on that scenic old highway DO IT!!! Its worth all the waterfalls and pretty views along the way back to the freeway.

UPDATE ON CYCLE: Everything is going so much better then I thought. When we did our IUI's I only took Clomid and it really did a number on me. I had such bad side effects and was a complete mess on it. So imagine my surprise when this round of IVF I'm on all kinds of stuff on top of the clomid and you know what I'm doing just fine. Poor Jake only had to deal with one break down at this point. AWESOME lol! Today is officially day 6! I go back this Friday on the 10th for a follow up ultrasound and start my injections cant even wait! for now I leave you with my new pharmacy and my all new healthy eating habits which started this weekend and is on full force!





No comments:

Post a Comment