shabby

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Any Day...

Any day now I am waiting and waiting. Its no fun really playing the waiting game. We wait our whole lives to grow up, go to college, get married, have a family. Now I have done all of those things but I'm waiting for the best that has yet to come. To start my family, now it doesn't go without a whole lot of trying. I married an amazing man that I love to death. He has a huge heart and I have been waiting a really long time to see him use some of that love on a baby of ours. We have been "Trying to conceive" for about four years now. Its hard, its horrible its all those things you hear about it and more. Call me crazy but I'm so grateful. Not that I would wish this upon anyone its full of challenges but I'm so grateful because now I see what I'm missing out on. I want this in a whole new way that I never ever would have been able to understand if I didn't have to go through these challenges and for that I truly am grateful. So let the waiting continue because Any day now I'm going to start a cycle that is full of hope and I just cant wait for it to get here IVF baby bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment