shabby

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring

I am so very excited that it is finally here it was a long winter. Its so fun to watch everything come back to life and see all the animals have babies. We try to go up the canyon at least once a week we usually make it up their if not twice a week. It has finally all come to life its green everywhere and flowers are growing all over the place its so pretty! We had a great time going to a hike then the next day we went for a ride on our dirt bikes. Now I cant really go riding like I did before on the bumpy dirt roads but the canyon is still not opened all the way so we drive up as far as we can and unload the bikes then we go passed the closed gate and just cruise on the regular canyon road its smooth and such a relaxing nice ride. Dont worry asked my doctor its totally safe as long as I am not going on the bumpy trails. I can not wait for our ultrasound on Monday I actually dared to make a baby board on pinterest it is hidden of course because I dont need everyone saying OMG your pregnant but it was fun and I got some really cute ideas for a nursery one day how brave of me!!! I worked out for the first time yesterday and man was I a slacker I am feeling it today it feels great to not be walking on egg shells anymore. I am going to post a picture of me from today 8w3d pregnant cant see much besides some bloat but I figured I would get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment