shabby

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

8 week update

Yesterday could not have went any better. I feel like I really need to start letting go of some of this fear and start enjoying the fact that today I am pregnant. It is really odd to sit in a room full of very pregnant women I felt pretty weird luckily my husband came with me so that helped a lot no way was I going to go into that ultrasound by myself. The anticipation of waiting to see that little flicker is just too much for me I was scared to even look the doctor was great though and even more crazy I didn't have to get probed!!! They did a regular abdominal one I was shocked and very happy to not have to deal with the transvaginal one anymore. He was very sweet and right away he said there is the heartbeat and he measured everything and said things looked great and to not be stressed. I wish we could have heard it but their machine is nothing like my fertility doctors it was a pretty old one. I still can't believe there is a tiny little baby growing in me we wanted this for so so long and now that its happening its so hard to wrap my head around. Its so hard for me to believe we are going to have a baby in November at least I pray to whatever is out there everyday that we get to make it that far. It feels like having a golden ticket to the wonka factory but someone could still the ticket away at anytime that is honestly how it feels. I am so grateful to make it this far we have a long ways to go but already we have overcame so many obstacles that were in the way. I have started to take belly pics but I don't think I will post any until I start to show something for now its just a little bloat but I think here in a month I should have some pictures that will start to show a difference. Whats going on with baby this week. Ew, what stinks? Your hormones are doing some pretty freaky things at week eight, likely heightening your sense of smell and making your stomach do flip-flops. And don’t get us started on those wacky pregnancy dreams. What’s interesting is that while one of your senses is in overdrive, one of baby’s -- her sense of taste -- is getting its start, too. Can you believe at 8 weeks she’s starting to grow taste buds? If you're feeling nauseated, extra hungry or extra tired right now, remember that it’s all because baby’s growth is in overdrive -- and because your body’s still adjusting to all those hormonal changes -- it will be worth it. your baby's the size of a raspberry! Now she weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a millimeter each day. You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy! Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone. Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming. Per babycenter.com My gosh I just cant get over it that this is us finally its amazing I feel so blessed to be here right now. I have my next ultrasound on Monday the last one with my RE and then we graduate and just like that become normal pregnant people just insane!! I am excited to get off all the medication I don't really feel comfortable taking anything while i'm pregnant so it will be nice to be able to stop all the medications here soon. I dont even go back to the OB for a whole month ahhh I am going to be losing it for three weeks but when I do go back I will already be 12 weeks pregnant Thank you thank you whoever is looking out for us I love this tiny little flicker inside of me so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment