shabby

Friday, February 20, 2015

Slobber mouth

Where has the time gone seems days and weeks just fly right by while im tucked into my own little world still figuring out this parenthood thing. Its true your firstborn gets the worst of things its a lot to figure out I am glad I was a middle child lol poor boy has had to learn right along with us but we are getting better everyday. I cant believe here soon he will be three months old its pretty crazy to think he has been here that long already but at the same time what did we ever do without him? You will most definitely never be bored again with a baby there is always something to do. I am afraid we have reached the teething milestone. While most will say its too early I can tell this poor guy is just starting to feel the pain. He DROOLS all day everywhere we are going through so many outfits its just crazy he is constantly spitting out mouthfuls of it and he chokes on it as well. First thing in the mornings we get a big giant smile then fingers straight into the mouth to be chomped on. I made an expensive purchase of all things teething on amazon today and hopefully he will get some relief. I bought the cutest little bandanna bigs they are adorable and will hopefully keep my laundry load down. I also bought those little mesh binkis and am hoping to freeze some breast milk and let him chomp away! I got him one of those raw amber teething necklaces we will have to see how it does im not sure but its worth a shot and the reviews were all great. It seems this has interrupted his sleep and nap time already. We were finally at a place where he was going for four to five hours at night then two or three and it was awesome! His naps were pretty good too we would get some two and a half hours with a few halfs thrown in but now oh now its much different. Lets see last night finally got him to sleep around nine pm only to wake up at ten pm. This went on and on he probably only slept for maybe 2.5 hour stretch at most all night and poor thing was so tired. I dont even want to talk about naps today ha ha he has slept for 55 minutes ALL DAY. Its so sad to see him so tired and not be able to rest peacefully makes me very sad but soon this shall pass too at least I now know thing part of parenthood that hard times will keep coming and going as long as they do go we will make it through. I tell you what once you make it past a newborn I feel like you can handle anything they throw at you lol. My little mr is getting to be such a smarty pants he will now hold his toys and put them in his little mouth it is very adorable but oh man watch out if he drops it all hell breaks lose until I can as fast as possible get it back into he hands. Life is good over here loving my little boy and thankful for him everyday three month update to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment