shabby

Thursday, November 19, 2015

First Birthday Prep!

I can not believe we are already here. This Saturday is my little miracle boy's first birthday party! His actual birthday is next week on the 25th but that is one day before Thanksgiving and that weekend is going to be crazy enough! I have so many emotions I just cant believe after everything this is where we are at in life. I am so blessed to have this little boy he is turning into such a sweetheart. He loves to give anything a hug be it me or his stuffed animals even the dogs. He is such a lover boy and im so happy. I am super busy these next couple days getting everything ready. I want it to be perfect for him I know he wont even remember but after how hard we fought to get this boy here I want him to have nothing but the best. You only turn one once so better make it count! We are going with a Dr.seuss theme and its adorable. I just cant wait to get him all dressed up and to have family over to celebrate his first year of life. He has just been the best thing to ever happen to us and I am just so thankful he is here and healthy. The future is so bright with his little life in it check back soon for his ONE year update and Birthday recap. I cant wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment