shabby

Monday, October 26, 2015

Busy Life With An Eleven Month Old

Oh man guys how do I let this get away? At least I feel I have some valid excuses this time around other then all my attention going to my sweet little boy. We have had a CRAZY past month! First off we were in the process of buying a home which thank goodness is finally over and we found a beautiful and also moved. Seriously people I am never moving again EVER! Its a terrible process we moved three times in the past three months. First we sold our town home and then moved all of our stuff into my moms house for storage. Then a week later we moved it from her home to the house we were renting for only three months while we looked for a new house. The reason for that was we wanted to be sure our home sold before we bought a new one we couldn't afford two mortgages. Thank goodness about a month until time ran out and we would have no home we found a gorgeous home to put an offer in and we got it! So finally to move for the third time but it was worth it just pure madness I tell ya. All in the process of those things happening I launched two new businesses. In my hopes to be able to stay at home and raise Aiden eventually I would have to go back to work sometime next year so I came up with these two ideas in hopes to avoid that happening. So far its going okay its definitely not easy getting a new business out there. My first one is a unique candle making one. Its called Healing Stone Candles. I make homemade candles and in each one I add a surprise healing stone like quartz for example. So you never know which stone and healing properties you will get. In some I also add a valuable pendant that can rage from 30-200$. Its been pretty fun I love making them so its nice I have something to enjoy. If you would like go check out my Etsy store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HealingStoneCandles . Next this one is the more exciting one! I opened a business called Green Love Products. I find the safest and most eco friendly kids and baby products I can and sell them on amazon. Right now we have a few really exciting products. We launched an eco kids dinner set that is made from rice husks and its adorable also chemical free. Another one is this cute Mama and baby teether that is a koala necklace and its organic, bpa free silicone. I love them and my little boy of course loves all these things and I can feel safe knowing whats in them and knowing its not going to harm him with chemicals. We have a lot of exciting things in the works. Right now we only have a facebook page for it. https://www.facebook.com/Green-Love-Products-1670149853200210/ . I am thinking about doing a giveaway here on the blog soon in hopes to get our name out there. Now lets get back to my little man. He turned eleven months old yesterday and we are in full on party planning mode. Have been for a while honestly ha ha I am way too excited but its definitely a milestone to celebrate! He is so close to walking and can stand all by himself. He is all over the house everywhere like a crazy little monkey and can climb up the stairs so fast! We had a lot of baby proofing to do in our new home. He absolutely loves the dogs and cats and drives them all crazy with his "love" for them ha ha. He is turning into such a sweet little guy. Tantrums are starting for sure and he is definitely testing his boundaries. He is learning new words really fast and can say Dada, kitty cat "every animal is a kitty cat", bye bye, hi, that. He will point his little finger wherever he wants to go and say that its the cutest. We started doing flashcards and he is so smart he can already point out a huge amount of them and knows what they are. He has started to pick up anything and use it like a phone and he just blabs away anything even a cup, toy, paper on the ground, his cute little hand its my favorite. He is growing up so fast I am trying to savor every moment of it. We are still nursing like he was a newborn ha ha its rough but im sure one day I will look back and be glad he didnt start to wean at all yet. Nights are still hard he wakes up crying all night sometimes and some nights he sleeps until around five am then eats and will go back down for a few hours its always a gamble. I am getting really excited for the holidays and cant wait to see him experience them in all his little one year old self. I hope everything has been going great for everyone I have been reading blogs still just not had time to sit down and write mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment