shabby

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Five months old

Well I did really good all of the other months with staying caught up but this month I got behind. I really wanted to keep up with my blog more but priorities come into play and this one is just not as high up. Little man is now 5 and a half months old that half a year mark is right around the corner and its so crazy. I swear this little cutie just is the smartest thing ever. When you think of a baby you think of a newborn at least I always did i didn't think they could start really having their own wants and things like that until they were much older like at least one years old. Well this little boy makes his wants and needs very known we will have all his toys laid out to play with and he will pick the one that he can sometimes make himself gag on and so I seen him do it a few times and was like welp this toy is going away for a while and grabbed it hid it behind the other toys and gave him another of his favorites. Well who did i think I was fooling not smarty pants no no he dug through all the toys and grabbed that one he had right back up and was a happy little camper I couldn't believe he knows things like that already. So I gave in and held it for him to chew on oh man it was hilarious though that little look of oh I got you cant trick me was the best. He is such a strong boy he has been rolling all over the house for over a month now and when he see's an animal he will not crawl exactly but drag and roll his little body right over to get his hands on them. He LOVES the pets we have two cats and two dogs and boy is obsessed. He has fallen in love with his jumparoo and will stay and play happily in it for 30 minutes even he loves to rip out the toys from the frame its hilarious im like well who built this and thought it was baby proof he will pull them right out of their holes in the frame. He is still no where sleeping through the night and i'm okay with it my body has adjusted to waking up four, five even six times a night but in the morning I still feel like I got enough sleep some days are tougher then others but here soon I think we will put him in his own room if I can handle it! He is a very observant little boy he loves to be in the conversation or be talked about he knows it too. He is such a happy guy and will smile at anyone all day long. He still has no teeth yet I thought for sure he would by now but I can tell he is feeling it poor boy. He can hold himself in a standing position as long as he is holding on good to something for support I really think he is going to be walking well before a year old. He has really dived right in to eating solids and has tried all kinds of organic foods I started out pureeing them myself really well until almost liquid and slowly I am leaving them more and more chunky so he can get used to chewing im hoping here in another month or so to have him doing baby led weaning he will definitely grab food and feed himself but he is a hungry boy and gets frustrated if its not happening fast enough ha ha. I feel like i'm really getting this motherhood thing down and have fallen so in love with my boy I cant imagine it ever being another way now i'm amazed still that I get to keep him forever and life is just good! We are in the process of selling our townhome and buying a real one so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment