shabby

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photo challenge

Well here we are already five days into February how crazy is that? Time really is just flying right before our eyes I cant believe how fast its going. I have been so busy I keep telling Jake I have all this stuff we have done that I want to write down so we can remember exactly what we were going through. I think pictures are amazing. You can just capture an exact moment and freeze it right there in time so in an essence we really do have some what of time transformation. You can steal that very moment forever and though its only a picture the emotion and feelings are so real even after years you wont ever forget. I decided to try one of those photo challenges and well lets just say im really behind already. I am now trying to catch up again. So here we go in no real order.... 1. Your view
That is the view from out my front door it really is beutiful even in the cold freezing weather.
2.Heart My amazing cat Scooby has a perfect heart on his paw its really cute but hard to get him to hold still.
3.Pink This is about the only pink thing in our home my trusty candle lighter.
4.Shoes Well there you have it our shoes haha dont really know a good way to capture that one obviously my husband needed new ones before my turn :)
5.Comfort This bed is probably what brings me the most comfort besides my husband and animals nothing better! Its actually a lot harder to come up with good ideas with this challenge then I thought but I suppose that is why its called what its called. I have been so so busy I feel like my phone just rings all day now which it pretty much does. So much goes into all this IVF stuff it takes up so much of your time long before the doctors appointments even start. I have had to go through four different pharmacies just to get all of the medication ordered its such a pain to remember what has been ordered and paid for and what still needs to be filled. I'm getting there though I already feel like were running out of time which is good and bad. We still don't have all the money we will need yet but I hope it all just works out we have about three more weeks before the good stuff starts to happen. Today is day seven on birth control still not feeling anything which is good because it has been so long I really didn't know how I was going to react. Well that is all for today people.

No comments:

Post a Comment